To install a pressure gauge on a pipe line and to measure the pressure.
• Pressure gauge
• Isolation valve
• Bleed valve
• Te connector
- Make the pipe line connection as shown in figure.
- First ensure that the isolation valve is closed and bleed valve is in open position.
- Install the pressure gauge.
- When no pressure is applied, the gauge pointer must be in zero position. If not adjust the zero.
- Then close bleed valve.
- Apply pressure.
- Slowly open isolation valve to ensure flow.
- Note down the pressure gauge reading.