Help me in B&R PLC

**I have PLC B&R CP476 and I try to deal with it by automation studio as downloading and uploading by programming cable , so download program and connection successfully but it doesn’t upload ** I can’t understand why ?? should Automation studio program is fully and cracked so I need full version or what

Troubleshooting PLC B&R CP476 program uploads with Automation Studio requires considering various factors. First, make sure your Automation Studio version matches your PLC model and install your programming cable drivers. Make that Automation Studio & your PLC have the same communication settings and program upload permissions. Check for PLC or cable hardware faults. Please use a licensed version of Automation Studio to avoid legal and technical issues. If issues persist, contacting technical support from Automation Studio or B&R for further assistance is advisable.

first thanks for replying and interesting I am searching for crack to any version for automation studio or licensed full version but I cant