PRODUCTION MONITORING SYSTEM:
- LED panel displays productivity.
- LCD screen.
- System management software.
- In this system, LED panels are located at the production place for monitoring: Plan, Actual, Coffin, Remain. Plan, Actual, coffin are entered directly from the productivity management software to display on LED panels; Remain = Plan - Actual - Coffin, Remain is programmed according to the formula.
- Via RS485 port, LED display panels connect and save the data at the server. Then, Through the LAN, each #PLCPis receives real-time data and connects to LCD screen by HDMI port to display real-time values at LED panel 1, LED panel 2,… correspondingly. And a LCD screen displays real-time values of all LED panels.
- At the operating room, supervisors can monitor work progress overviewly.
In addition to importing data to display on LED panels and LCD screens, the #system management #software allows saving data, exporting reports to excel files and drawing charts.